Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

weekly gratitude
Image via

This week I'm thankful for:
-It's finally April! I hope this means cold weather is coming to an end. I'm ready for spring!
-Having a full weekend planned, complete with delicious Mexican food to celebrate my roommate's birthday and reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in awhile.
-Netflix. Whether it's Greek on instant queue or Love and Other Drugs (which I'm watching as I type this), Netflix offers a wonderful distraction from everyday life.
-Jillian Michael's Cardioblast workout video. I started doing it over spring break, and I love it! It's a full body workout, and I always feel so good after I complete it.
-Kashi chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Their delicious, semi-healthy, and the perfect amount of chocolatey-sweetness for an after dinner sweets craving.
-Hairpsray. A high bun has been my go-to hairstyle lately, so lots and lots of hairspray is a must!
- 30% off J.Crew final sale! I scored a silk top for $30 total with tax and shipping. Now I'm just crossing my fingers it fits!
-My family. They've been so supportive recently, especially my mom.
-Finding out that one of my good friends from school will be in NYC this summer as well. I could not be more excited to have a friend to run around the city with this summer!
-Having something to look forward to. I know it's going to be a lot of hard work, but I could not be more excited for the summer ahead.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am especially thankful for FAMILY this week. To know that my family is there for me when I need them is a blessing. It has been very stressful in our household for the past two weeks. I am also grateful for the sun. Even though it's cold, the sun is shining...hopefully leading to warmer weather. I love the picture you put on here...can't wait to see those gorgeous flowers in person. Love you loads babe.