Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

May Is Almost Here!

To be completely honest, it's been a crappy week. Lots of little things are getting me down, so I decided I need to turn my mind to some happy thoughts. And then I realized its April 28th, which means May is almost here! May is my favorite month of the year, hands down. And here's why:
19th bday
1. It's my birthday month! I lovvveeee birthdays, and mine is no exception. This picture was taken on my 19th when my roommates surprised me at midnight with cupcakes. This year I'll be turning the big 2-1 which I'm pretty excited about. Plus I love birthdays because I've been known to use it as an excuse to splurge a little. Thus, how these Michael Kors heels found their way home into my closet last year.

2. Gorgeous weather. I'm so sick of cold and rainy days, and usually (I hope I'm not jinxing us by saying this) May weather doesn't disappoint.

3. All of the best movies come out in May. I admittedly have questionable taste in movies, but here are a few I'm excited about:

Picnik collage

4. Memorial day weekend! Hello, 3 day weekend AND my birthday? There's nothing better.

5. It's strawberry chip month at Graeters. Those of you who aren't Ohioans, you have no idea what you're missing! Go order yourself a pint right now. And send me one while you're at it :)

6. This book comes out. So perfect, considering where I'll be spending my summer.

7. Along those lines, May means getting ready for NYC! I leave for my internship the first week of June, and the closer it gets, the more excited I am! I can't wait to return to one of my favorite cities.

What do you love about May?

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love that you put that picture up!! Too cute... yay for May birthdays!!!! and strawberry chip icecream...remember our tradition...it will happen over your birthday weekend home!!! yummy

A said...

It's my birthday month too, and if I might share my completely unbiased opinion, it is the BEST month to have a birthday!

Rin said...

What I love about May:

1. Getting to go home, see my family, and especially my twin nephews.

2. My best friend's 21st birthday

3. Warm weather

4. GRADUATION!!!!