Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

weekly gratitude
Image via
Sometimes there are those weeks that you are just thankful to have over. This week was one of them; I had two exams, a tough assignment, lots of extracurricular events, and my back is bothering me again (I jinxed myself last week). But even during the crappiest weeks, we can still find reasons to be grateful. This week I'm thankful for:
-Finally being able to wear a sundress yesterday! It was gorgeous and sunny, so I just couldn't resist wearing a dress without tights for the first time this year.
-Pinterest! I'm pretty much obsessed. Such a fun way to keep track of what inspires me and what items I'm currently coveting. Let me know if you need an invite...although I'll warn you now: its HIGHLY addictive.
-Relaxing weekends (that start on Thursday nights) following super stressful weeks.
-All of my blog readers! Your comments make my day so much sweeter. I can't believe how much this little blog has grown and that there are actually people out there who want to see what I'm wearing/saying. I can't wait to keep you guys updated throughout my NYC adventures this summer :)
-Being asked to help a couple different girls I know with closet cleanouts/shopping for their body type. I feel so honored that people trust my style sense enough to want my help. Not to mention it's going to be so much fun!
-Setting goals and achieving them. Whether they be big or small, I'm so grateful for what I've been accomplishing.

No comments: