Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April (Faux) Flowers

bff-6

bff-7

bff-5
What I'm wearing: Merona cardigan via Target, Gap tee, J.Crew Minnie pants, J.Crew flats, Handmade flower pin (inspired by Kendi), Forever 21 pearl earrings

What do you do when it's April, and you're still wearing your winter coat because the sun refuses to shine and the temps won't rise? You put on your brightest tee shirt and slap a faux flower on your chest and DEMAND that Spring arrive right this instant. That's what I did, at least. The jury is still out on whether Mother Nature decided to listen or not...

5 comments:

Viktoria said...

I loooove the yellow under the printed cardigan!!

Beth said...

Love,love,love the outfit. Spring can't help but come now with you looking so bright.

Jo said...

Love all the color combinations, especially the bright flower. I'm decided in mother nature as well. Spring where are you? It comes and goes and should just stay!

ash said...

LOVE these spring colors :)

-aaez

GoodFrameofMind said...

Love the colors here and I love your handmade flower pin. I need to get me one of those asap!