Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Flowers and Curls

bff-4

bff-1

bff-3
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet dress and belt, Nine West outlet sandals, H&M flower pin

I wore this last Thursday for a sushi dinner with friends. We went to a restaurant called Lemongrass in the Short North of Columbus, and they had THREE DOLLAR sushi rolls during happy hour. So cheap! The avocado and almond roll was my favorite...yum! In other news, my hair is finally long enough to braid! I've been growing my hair out for awhile now with the intention of donating it once it is long enough. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to part with, since the longer it gets, the more styling options I seem to have. The next style I want to try is long, loose curls. But first, I need to buy a curling iron. I've always been a straightener kind of girl, but I think it's time to try out some curls. Any particular brand of curling iron you would recommend?

4 comments:

Siena in Style said...

you look great!!I love the colour of of the dress!!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

A said...

I just got a hot tools curling iron - i went with the 1 1/4" barrel which is a little big for the length of my hair right now, but once its longer it will be perfect!

Amy said...

What a great dinner outfit!

I have relatively short hair, and just use a basic Conair one I purchased from Target. It was about $20, and really does some wonders for my hair. I think the trick is to buy a good hair spray to hold the curls together. But then again, I have my hair in a ponytail or a bun almost everyday!

Cheers.

Viktoria said...

What a cute summery dress! Perfect for a summer in NYC ;)