Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gallery Hop

bff-1

bff-2
What I'm wearing: J.Crew cardigan, Target tank dress, Hue tights via Macy's, Steve Madden flats, Forever 21 jewelry

On Saturday, I went on my first gallery hop in the Short North (close to downtown Columbus). It was a lot of fun to check out some antique shops and art galleries. So much great vintage jewelry! Sometimes I forget how much great stuff awaits me right outside this college campus...I really need to make a vow to explore more often. I wanted to wear a sundress for the night on the town, but I had to resort to a dress with tights because of the cold, rainy weather.

bff-3
When my friend Sarah and I saw this mural on a building, we had to get a picture next to it. Speaking of Sarah, doesn't she have fabulous style? Love her vintage umbrella!

bff-4
And we of course had to end the gallery hop at the best ice cream place in Columbus (besides Graeters, of course!) Jeni's Ice Cream...delicious and such a cute store! Totally inspired to make some of those tissue paper flowers for my apartment next school year!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What fun!! You look FABULOUS!!!

Carrie said...

I love the Short North! Some of my favorite restaurants & bars are there. There's always a good time to be had.

Your necklace is lovely with this outfit!