Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Better Late Than Never

bff-1

bff-2

bff-3
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet cardigan, Forever 21 floral top, Old Navy skinny jeans, Nine West outlet sandals, Banana Republic outlet headband, Vintage earrings

Unfortunately, that has become my blogging motto lately. May is literally the craziest month ever for my schedule. The school year is winding down (meaning teachers are trying to jam as much as possible into the last 3 weeks), I have extracurricular events almost every night, and I'm trying to get ready for NYC. Sadly, blogging seems to be falling lower and lower on the priorities list. I have all these cool things I want to do like have a friend help me with a new blog header and redesign my layout (any and all tips are welcome! I'm horrible with technology), but lately it's been hard just finding a spare moment to take outfit pictures. But I enjoy blogging, so I'm trying to make it work. Even though I rarely post before 9 or 10 in the evening these days, hey--it's better late than never.

Also, it's floral day over at Everybody, Everywear! I wasn't sure if I had any floral items besides this dress (which is a little too short and scandalous for class), but then I remembered this top. Not a bright-colored floral, but floral all the same!

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

No comments: