Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

weekly gratitude

I'm long overdue for a weekly gratitude post. Here's what I'm thankful for this week:

-First and foremost, I'm thankful to have such an amazing mom. Although I can't be home for Mother's Day this year, she knows she means the world to me. She's always there for me, and I wouldn't be able to make it without her. Happy Mother's day Mom!
-The sun came out yesterday! A little bit of sunshine can do wonders for my mood...
-Finally seeing some encouraging results on the scale. As part of my back rehab (and honestly, for vanity reasons too), I've been working hard at the gym and eating healthy to shed a few pounds. I've been having some issues getting motivated the past few weeks, so I'm hoping the fact that I'm finally getting somewhere will help me refocus and keeping pushing.
-May is jam-packed with fun stuff. I know I complain about it sometimes, but I secretly love being busy. It can be exhausting, but I'd so much rather be busy than sitting at home bored.
-Frozen yogurt dates with old friends. Great company and the perfect fro-yo combination: cheesecake flavored yogurt with strawberries+ dark chocolate+ mini cheesecake bites. SO GOOD.
-Good books. I read the whole Hunger Games trilogy in five days. That is some kind of record for me. It's been a long time since I was so excited about a book...I definitely recommend them.

What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Tam said...

ahhh i love getting frozen yogurt with you too, love. :)