Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthdays and Balloons

20110530_8

20110530_3

20110530_6

20110530_9

20110530_16
Occasion: 21st birthday dinner with my family
What I'm wearing: Dress free from internship, Gap espadrilles, NY & Co. outlet cuff

What a great, great weekend. I went home to Cincinnati to celebrate my 21st birthday and get ready for my move to NYC (I leave Saturday!). I spent the weekend shopping, seeing Bridesmaids (loved it...so funny!), having dinner and my first legal drink with my parents and brother, going to the bar with my family (yes, this really happened), getting a haircut, getting dinner with old friends, and ended the weekend with Mexican and margaritas with my OSU friends back in Columbus. I have so much love for all the people who made this an amazing weekend, which is making it that much harder to leave for the whole summer. But I'm also really excited for the opportunity that lies ahead. This week is about to be super busy crazy, since I am taking all of my finals early and leaving Columbus in two days. You'll hear from me after all of the madness is over, just in time for my 1 year blog birthday!

3 comments:

Anne said...

1. Happy birthday!
2. You look adorable.
3. I want your shoes! :)

Anonymous said...

The print of this dress is just too cute! Love the pop of color with the shoes!

And happy birthday:)

alex said...

What a gorgeous dress!