Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hint, Hint: Earmuffs for Christmas

Once upon a time, I had the most perfect pair of earmuffs. They were a black and white plaid from J.Crew, and they were incredibly adorable and warm. Then one fateful day, I left them sitting on a bench outside a classroom, never to be seen again. I have been mourning the loss of those babies for two years now. It's very difficult to find earmuffs that are functional but also fashionable. But its my lucky day, because I've finally found not one, but TWO pairs I like!


679527_Heather_Gray
Kohl's Knit Earmuffs

Aren't they cute? And they're even on sale today because of Cyber Monday. I would just buy them, but I've spent entirely too much lately for someone who is supposed to be on a shopping ban. So I'm hoping one of my lovely family members or boyfriend will catch this not-so-subtle hint and buy them for me for Christmas. I may have already sent my boyfriend the link to the website :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I've been wanting a pair of earmuffs too! Those are cute.