Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 5- The Classics

How is everyone holding up so far on the 30 for 30 challenge? I'm a little frustrated that I'm so far behind, but my weekly routine forces me to wear a work uniform 2-3 days a week. I'm doing what I can though, and I'm hoping to get a little more caught up this weekend. Yesterday was Day 5, and I was in the mood to wear something simple but classy. And what's more classic than stripes, a cardigan, riding boots, a Tiffany's bracelet, and stud earrings?

day 5

November 18, 2010 005
What I'm wearing: J.Crew beaded cardigan, Gap striped tee, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Ciao Bella boots via DSW, Tiffany's bracelet (gift), Vintage ring, Pink Box earrings

November 18, 2010 011
To top off the look, I added my Old Navy coat and
a Burberry scarf (ebay!)

The Burberry scarf added a nice little British touch, which was appropriate because last night I saw a midnight showing of Harry Potter 7, part 1! No matter how old I get, I will never outgrow Harry Potter. The movie was one of the best ones yet, and it was a super fun night...totally worth getting there 3 hours early to get good seats :) Any other HP fans out there?

November 18, 2010 019

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the hint of the striped tee peeking out of the sleeves, so cute! I love HP but didn't see it last night...hope you had fun! :)

No Guilt Fashion said...

This is a very classic outfit, but you simply can't go wrong with classics like that. Love the scarf for a British touch.
No Guilt Fashion

Jodi said...

Great outfits.. i am new to your blog and am coming by to visit fellow mixers!! look forward to seeing your upcoming outfits!! cheers j

Linda W said...

I love the cuffs peaking out of the sleeves. So chic!

The Auspicious Life