Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 11- Black Friday Fanatic

I am EXHAUSTED. That's what Black Friday will do to you. I've been up since 2:30 AM, but it was so worth it! It has become a tradition that every Black Friday my mom and I go shopping before the sun comes up, even if there aren't any "big" items that we are looking for. We hit Target first (3 AM!) and then Old Navy and the mall. And of course, we stopped for breakfast and coffee in between.

day 11

black friday
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 hoodie, Old Navy button-down, J.Crew outlet jeans, J.Crew flats, Lauren by Ralph Lauren diamond studs

I stuck with my 30 items today, but added more layers earlier in the day when we were waiting outside Target for an hour. I walked away with some good deals and got a decent start on my Christmas shopping. I also got a great deal on some new running shoes and a winter coat. Yay for bargains! Did you brave the crowds this morning?

3 comments:

Linda W said...

You are a brave, brave woman! I have never gone out in the dead of night to get those deals.
I love how comfy that hoodie looks.That looks like the perfect hardcore shopping outfit.

The Auspicious Life

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Very brave. Looks like you got some good shopping done, and looked comfy cute, as well! :)

Alicia Lund said...

Wow, 2:30am?!! Good for you lady - way to get those deals. Love the casual oufit, the hoody looks like the perfect early morning shopping attire.