Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3- Midterm Madness

Goodness gracious, I can't remember the last time I was this stressed. Midterm season is upon us, and it is definitely getting to me. I spent my morning at the library working on a group project (which half the group didn't show up for... the reason I HATE group projects), and the rest of my day has been spent buried in my accounting textbook, getting ready for my exam tomorrow. SO ready for the weekend!

day 3

November 11, 2010 022

november 11
What I'm wearing: Forever 21 hoodie, Old Navy long sleeved tee, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Ciao Bella boots via DSW, Forever 21 flower pin

This outfit was perfect for a morning at the library: cute but comfortable. It was tempting to just throw on yoga pants and a sloppy sweatshirt, but I decided to put in a little more effort. Also, I really wanted to find a way to wear this flower pin that I picked up a few weeks ago at F21. It was the perfect addition to an otherwise "blah" sweatshirt. Okay, well back to the books I go. Have a good weekend everyone!

10 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

Very cute Fall outfit! I think I need a flower pin too!

Kellie said...

So cute, I wouldn't have thought to wear a pin on a sweatshirt but it looks adorable.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hello from a fellow remixer! You look so comfy yet chic...I love it! The flower is precious!!

Jess said...

Love that you added the flower pin to the hoodie. Fancy! That is a great way to dress up something casual.

Anonymous said...

for someone who's stressed, you still look fab :)
i like how the rose girl-ifies everything :D good luck with midterms

Tiffany said...

Hi from another remixer...the flower is a great addition to the sweater. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I actually like this outfit more than first two :)

Collette Osuna said...

Super cute remixer outfit.....LOVE the flower pin....it gives the outfit a fun spin:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
I’m an MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!

Anonymous said...

Kate--fellow remixer here. You look comfy here in spite of the mid-term stress you're feeling. I looked at your 30 items and it looks like you love grey as much as I do. Best of luck on the remaining challenge.

Hope said...

The flower pin is really cute, and this outfit is super cute! :)