Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Weekend at Home {in instagrams}

June 2012 051
The trip home to Cincinnati (ignore my dirty car window!)
Getting ready for my graduation party
My GORGEOUS graduation cake, made by an extremely talented family friend
Spending a little time with my favorite boy. He's getting so big!
Home decor shopping at Anthropologie to get ready for my big move!
My loot from a little trip to the outlets. Oh yes, that's a Michael Kors bag you see 

It was a nice, relaxing, family-filled weekend in Cincinnati. And no trip home is complete without a little shopping with Mom. I finally pulled the trigger and bought myself a "big girl" purse to replace my beat up brown tote from Steinmart. I guess that's one of the perks of having a grown-up job now! It will definitely be making it's appearance on the blog soon :)

1 comment:

Jean said...

There's a really cute tutorial on Pinterest for putting doorknobs on a piece of wood to hang jewelry on; totally an excuse to buy some fun Anthro knobs!

Congrats on graduating!!