Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

J.Crew Chic...on a Budget

It has been over two months since I last blogged. And to be completely honest, I miss it. A lot. So I think it's time that I get back to regular blogging. In order to do so, the focus around here is going to have to change a bit. Because I don't have a regular photographer and really hate posting poor quality mirror photos, outfit posts will be less frequent. But no worries, posts will still be plenty and fashion will still be the main focus. So consider this my official notice: I'm getting back in the game!

Here's a little something that has been inspring me lately. This image brings together two of my favorite things: fall clothes and J.Crew. The J.Crew catalog is a constant source of inspiration for me, but it usually has to end there. As a recent graduate, I can rarely afford to actually buy the clothing featured. So here is my take on how to be "J.Crew Chic" on a budget:

  via
Complete Outfit= $1,114

J.Crew Chic...on a budget

Turtleneck (Forever 21), Jeggings (Express), Military Jacket (Old Navy), Booties (DSW)
Complete Outfit= $152

Essentially the same outfit, for a tiny fraction of the cost. These boots, especially, are at the top of my fall wishlist. What is inspiring you for the upcoming season?

No comments: