Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Alumni Status

Last Sunday I officially became an alumni of The Ohio State University! I came to this school having no idea how much my life would transform over the next four years. After countless friendships, two internships, three jobs, and tons of classes, I can truly say I'm a different person than when I started this journey. I'm extremely sad to be leaving behind this part of my life, but I'm happy to say that I have no regrets and have definitely enjoyed my college experience, especially this past year. Now it is time to move on and start what I have been working towards these past 4 years=a career in the fashion industry. I am proud to say I am one of the lucky graduates who has been able to immediately jump into my career. I started my job this past week, and I love it! Eventually I hope to start regular outfit posts again, but until then, follow me on instagram (@khaverland528) to see what I'm wearing to the office everyday!
What I'm wearing: Pitaya dress, DV for Target wedges (last summer), Francescas earrings

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations on both! Exciting.

Tam Supe said...

love your dress! glad I could peer pressure you into shopping :) I love you and miss you!