Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In the past month...

...I enjoyed Cinco de Mayo with some of my favorite people

June 2012 017 

...I celebrated my 22nd birthday

(birthday hats, a present from my little bro, birthday balloon, my favorite little man) 

...I became an alumni of my honor fraternity

...I got a job offer!  
One week from today, I will be starting my BIG GIRL job as a production assistant at the home office of a major clothing company. This means I've also begun hunting for a grown-up apartment, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of home decor inspiration from me on the blog and on my pinterest. It is still feels a little surreal that I'm graduating college Sunday and then starting a real job so quickly, but I am beyond grateful to be one of the few college graduates out there who has a job lined up. I feel extremely lucky!

2 comments:

Viktoria said...

Congratulations, Kate! :) :)

Anne said...

Happy birthday, and congratulations on the job! Sounds exciting.