Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lately I've Been...

Since I'm trying to get back into blogging, I thought I should let you guys know what I've been up to during my absence. So here's a little life update; lately I've been...

...enjoying my last quarter on campus. I can't believe how fast the time has flown.

...applying and interviewing for jobs like craaaazy. Including a quick little visit to Philly earlier this month. 

...helping my cousin plan her wedding! I'm so excited to be her maid of honor :)

...in a friendship bracelet-making frenzy. The 90's are so making a comeback! 

...counting down the days until I get to see this little guy again (this coming weekend!)

Hopefully posting will become a lot more regular around here again :)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i have the same klutz thing! somewhere in all of my junk..