Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Break Style (and my return to blogging!)


What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet dress and belt, Dolce Vita for Target wedges, Francesca's earrings

I've been itching to get back to blogging, so I figured this would be a good time to share some of my pictures from my vacation over spring break. Two friends and I went to Florida for a week, and it was incredibly relaxing. There is nothing like sun and sand to help you get a little perspective. I also enjoyed being able to wear some of my summery clothing that had been pushed to the back of the closet for far too long. Expect to see a lot more of these wedges this season; they were extremely under-utilized last spring and summer. Here are a few more snapshots from our vacation:
  April 2012 091 April 2012 092

1 comment:

Anne said...

Welcome back! And hooray for vacation, sun, and super cute stripes.