Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yellow Couch, Yes Please

Because of my new job, I will be staying in Columbus permanently. This means I will be moving into my first "real" apartment in August, so I will be doing a few home decor posts here and there as I gather up inspiration for the new place and turn it into a reality. Very exciting! I've been pinning ideas for about a year now, just waiting for the day to arrive when I would have my own place. A recent review of my home decor pinboard made me realize a trend is emerging. A very YELLOW trend, particularly in the form of couches.

  yellow couch 2
via
via 
via

I'm really looking forward to making my new place my own, and it sure does look like a yellow couch may be calling my new apartment home as well. Any suggestions where to find an affordable, comfortable one? 

2 comments:

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

Love the yellow! And maybe a nice blue to accent the sofa. Love it!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Em-Jae said...

Congrats on the new job and the big move -- sooooo exciting!

I absolutely adore yellow. I've never thought of a yellow couch, but I sort of love it.

I painted my tv stand yellow and antiqued it... And my living room curtains have a pop of yellow in the pattern :]