Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 4: An Old Favorite

day 4

bff-1
What I'm wearing: Gap dress, Target sandals, Thrifted belt, Vintage necklace and bracelet, Urban Outfitters earrings, Mondani bag via Steinmart

What a weekend! Tomorrow will actually be outfit 7, but I'm quite a bit behind on posting because this weekend my family came to visit. I'll be living on the Upper West Side with my friend Natalie for the last three weeks of my internship, so my family was here to help me make the move across the city. I can't believe how fast the time has flown...it seems like just yesterday was my first day at the magazine. This outfit was what I wore to the office on Friday. It's been an old favorite since long before this blog ever existed, and a similar variation was worn in one of my first outfit posts ever. Do you have a favorite outfit that you reach for year after year?

3 comments:

heidi said...

you look great! love that bag and the necklace, all of it. :)

Siena in Style said...

you look very chci! i love your blog and coming here every day:)
if you have some time you can visit my blog too:)
kisses from prague and have a great day!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Viktoria said...

I can tell why it's a favorite!! You look great!

Did I read that you were starting One Day? Do you like it?