Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3: View From the Top

day 3

bff-1
What I'm wearing: H&M dress, J.Crew outlet belt, Banana Republic sandals, Pink Box earrings

Folks, I present to you the gorgeous view from the fashion closet. Pretty awesome, right? I honestly think the background is upstaging my outfit here. I was really tired this morning, so I went with the first thing that caught my eye: a LBD with a bright belt for a pop of color. Frankly, I'm even more tired now, so I'm keeping it short. Good night!

2 comments:

Siena in Style said...

i love this simple outfit!
you look very pretty!!
kisses from prague!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Imogen said...

Lovely photos, what a great background. I love your blog. I found it the other day when I was googling bow cardigans and I came across the DIY cardigan you did last September. That looks amazing. I will be back.