Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catching Up

bff-3

bff-1

bff-2
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet tank, Urban Outfitters shorts, Banana Republic outlet sandals, H&M necklace, Forever 21 bangles, J.Crew bangle

I'm finally starting to feel a little more settled here in New York. Work was a lot less hectic today, which made it possible for me to get to know some of the other interns a little better. I've been pleasantly surprised at how nice everyone is. When I think of people in the fashion magazine industry, I think of Olivia Palermo or Devil Wears Prada, not down-to-earth girls who will compliment you on your $13 H&M necklace. Also, I got off work way earlier than expected today, and it feels so nice to be home at a decent hour with plenty of time to finish getting situated in my dorm and have some downtime. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to read other blogs, browse around on pinterest (let me know if you need an invite! it's so amazing/addicting), or check twitter. I'm feeling so media deprived! So with that said, I think I'm going to keep this short and go catch up on some blog-reading!

No comments: