Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Traveling Pants

bff-4

bff-1

bff-3
What I'm wearing: J.Crew sweater and scarf, Zara pants, Steve Madden flats via DSW

This was my traveling outfit for coming home to Cincinnati for Thanksgiving. I knew I already had a few things planned for when I got back (lunch with Mom and aunt, a hair appointment, and going to meet baby Connor), so I wanted to look polished but still be comfortable. I've said it before, but these pants have turned out to be surprisingly versatile. For a recap of other ways I've worn them, see this post. These pictures were taken after my appointment; my hair is really dark again...yay! I was starting to get some weird-looking blonde roots, so I'm glad they're gone!

bff-5
At the end of the day, we went over to my cousin's so I could meet Connor, who had just gotten home from the hospital. Isn't he absolutely precious?! I'll be home again in two weeks for winter break, so I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with him and his mommy!

No comments: