Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

InVested

bff-8

bff-9
What I'm wearing: J.Crew outlet tee, Old Navy vest and skinnies, Ciao Bella boots via DSW, Scarf via SoHo street vendor, Vintage gold cuff bracelet

This was my Thanksgiving day outfit, and it was purposely chosen because it allowed for large amounts of eating. These are my stretchiest jeans with lots of give in the waist, and this vest can hide even the biggest food baby. But beyond it's ability to hide second helpings of broccoli cheese casserole, I also loved the way this outfit looked. I've loved this vest since the day I bought it and wear it almost weekly. The scarf was a last minute addition to my travel bag, but it couldn't have complemented this outfit any better. Here are some other ways I've worn my vest in the past:
vest collage
Also, I wasn't quite in the mood to take pictures this day, which resulted in some silly outtakes:
outtakes
1. The stink-eye
2. The ninja
I'm a goof.

5 comments:

two birds said...

The vest is such a versatile piece. I love all the ways you have worn it. And that scarf is gorgeous. Your outtakes are hilarious!

Megan said...

Yay! It's definitely a vest kinda day ;) Love the way you styled yours - I wanted the green one but had to settle on the khaki one at Old Navy because it was on sale... Happy Wednesday!

Viktoria said...

Love the vest over the black with the scarf. It all looks so good together!

Beth said...

I think I've seen that "stink eye" a couple of times!! Loved having you home for Thanksgiving...really looking forward to having you home at Christmas!! By the way...love the vest!!

Yara Simón said...

I think my favorite way you wore it was with the maxi dress, but it does seem like a great outfit for Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good one.