Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cat Eyes on Campus

bff-1

bff-2

bff-3

bff-4
What I'm wearing: Old Navy cardigan and boots, J.Crew painter tee, Gap Always Skinny jeans, Forever 21 scarf and bag, NY & Co. outlet bangle, Urban Outfitters sunglasses

The sun has decided to grace us with its presence and warmth again these past few days, so it only seemed appropriate to put on a bright color and my new cat eye sunnies. My favorite pair of Ray-Ban wayfarer knockoffs were lost in a lake at the end of the summer and were quickly replaced by this pair. They're cute and just a tad bit sassy, which is why I love them! On a separate note, can you tell from these photos how gorgeous our campus is this time of year?! I love it! Natalie and I have been roaming all over campus lately, trying to find cool locations for pictures. I know soon enough everything will be covered in snow and slush, so I'm trying to enjoy it all while it's still nice out!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the blue of your sweater. The scarf looks gorgeous. Very cute outfit. Your campus looks amazing. I guess everything does look better in the sunlight...better enjoy while it's still around. Glad you blogged. Missed checking it everyday. : )

Megan said...

Hi Kate! I've been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I really like your style. I'm going to have to try out this look - I love scarves, but I can never figure out how to make them look right!
P.S. I'm a Buckeye, too. :) Loving this weather right now, and our gorgeous autumnal campus!

Whitney Alison said...

I have been enjoying your around campus photos...it really is beautiful this time of year. I love being a Buckeye :)